Search for boys online

LIVE SHOW

субота, 28. фебруар 2009.

i like oral and anal sex, bondage , and fetish stuff


Gender: Male
Looking for: Male
Age: 26
Interested in: Action/Sex, Secret affair, Group Sex
Status: I'll tell you later
Smoker: Non-smoker
Drinker: Light/social drinker
Ethnicity: Various
Have Children: No children at all
Appearance: Good looking
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Education: High school
Financially: I'll tell you later
Weight: 190
Height: 5 feet 10 inches/177 cm
Language: English
Favorite social activities: I'll tell you later
HIV Status: Negative
Sexual Position: Top
Things I'm Into: 1-on-1 Sex, Aggressive Sex, Anal Sex, Anonymous Sex, Anything Goes, Couples, Cross-Dressing, Fetish, Group Sex, Kissing, Oral Sex, Piss, Verbal/Dirty Talking

Contact me!



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар